Welcome to the IUSD Vocal Music
Classes 2019-2020! Ms. Lee had created this page for your better understanding of how Solo Singing Tests are done during this school year. You will find all
important information regarding Ms. Lee's vocal music classes on this page
and through out the entire kafm.net website. Please feel
free to browse
This is the fourth year that our Solo Singing Tests are done with the assistance of technology. For our tech savvy students, the recording and uploading of the Singing Tests will be very simple. For those students who require more assistance, Ms. Lee will be at your school before and after school hours to help, and recess and lunch too!
Please follow the easy step-by-step instruction below to record and upload to Ms. Lee your Solo Singing Tests. It is really easy to use any "Voice Memos" feature on any phone or tablet, including Ms. Lee's iPhone.
1. Select any "Voice Memos" or "Voice Recording" app from any of your devices.
For demonstration purpose, Ms. Lee will show it on her iPhone.
2. When you select "Voice Memos", this screen will appear.
3. When you are ready, press the RED button to begin recording.
State your School Name and Grade, your First and Last name, and then choose to sing by Solfege or Numbers.
Here is an example: "Brywood, 4th Grade, Kaii Lee"
4. Start singing your Solo Singing Test song.
You may want to use the piano track below. However, you may sing at any speed that is comfortable for you.
5. Make sure that there are sound waves created as you sing your Solo Singing Test.
6. Press the RED button to stop recording.
If you are not happy with your singing, you may delete and record again.
When you are satisfied with your singing, you are ready to save your sound file.
7. Highlight and delete the temporary title (New Recording 24).
Type your "School and Grade, First and Last name" as the file name.
This example, "BW4 Kaii Lee", would be perfect.
Press the "Return" button to save your recorded file.
8. To check if your Solo Singing Test song file has been saved, check your file name.
In this case, "BW4 Kaii Lee" has replaced the temporary title. Yes, it is saved.
9. Press the three BLUE dots on the screen to get ready to share/send.
Press the "Share" (the arrow) button.
9. Select the "Mail" button and your sound file will be sent as an email attachment.
It is NOT necessary to write anything in the email. Your school, grade, and first/last name will be perfect.
10.When this screen appears, type Ms. Lee's email address-- firstname.lastname@example.org --in the "To:" (email address) line. Notice the "Subject" is your Sound File, on the top center-- "Your School/Grade and First/Last Name," in this example, "BW4 Kaii Lee".
11.Press "Send" on the top right corner.
Your Solo Singing Test will be on its way to Ms. Lee's computer. You are done! Congratulations!
Please email all your comments and questions to: email@example.com.
Back to the top
Home | Schools | Events | Students
World | Parents Corner | Photo Gallery | Student
Forms | Links | Vocal
Vocabulary | Piano Music Selections | Other
Services | About Kaii | Contact
All rights reserved
Copyright © 2019 Kaii & Friends Music.net