Welcome to the IUSD Vocal Music
Classes 2017-2018! Ms. Lee had created this page for your better understanding of how Solo Singing Tests are done during this school year. You will find all
important information regarding Ms. Lee's vocal music classes on this page
and through out the entire kafm.net website. Please feel
free to browse
This is the third year that our Solo Singing Tests are done with the assistance of technology. For our tech savvy students, the recording and uploading of the Singing Tests will be very simple. For those students who require more assistance, Ms. Lee will be at your school before and after school hours to help, and recess and lunch too!
Please follow the easy step-by-step instruction below to record and upload to Ms. Lee your Solo Singing Tests. It is really easy to use any "Voice Memo" feature on any phone, including Ms. Lee's phone.
1. Select any "Voice Memos" or "Voice Recording" app from any of your devices. For demonstration purpose, Ms. Lee will show it on her iPhone.
2. Press the RED button to begin recording.
State your School Name and Grade, your First and Last name, and you can choose to sing by Solfege or Numbers.
Here is an example: "Brywood, 4th Grade, Ronald McDonald."
3. Start singing your Solo Singing Test song.
4. Make sure there are sound waves created as you sing your Solo Singing Test.
5. Press the RED button to stop recording.
If you are not happy with your singing, you may delete and record again.
When you are satisfied with your singing, you are ready to save your sound file.
6. Type your "School and Grade, First and Last name" as file name.
Check the example, "BW4 Ronald McDonald", would be perfect.
Press the "Save" button to save your recorded file.
7. To check if your Solo Singing Test song file has been saved, you would see a list of saved files.
In this case, "BW4 Ronald McDonald" in on the top of the list. Yes, it is saved.
8. Select your sound file you just created by clicking your name.
Press the "Share" (the arrow) button on the left.
9. Select the "Mail" button and send your sound file as an email attachment.
9. After selecting "Mail", type Ms. Lee's email address-- firstname.lastname@example.org --in the "To:" (email address) line. Notice the "Subject:" line is your Sound File-- "Your School/Grade and First/Last Name."
10. Press "Send" on the top right corner.
Your Solo Singing Test will be on its way to Ms. Lee's computer. You are done! Congratulations!
Please email all your comments and questions to: email@example.com.
Back to the top
Home | Schools | Events | Students
World | Parents Corner | Photo Gallery | Student
Forms | Links | Vocal
Vocabulary | Piano Music Selections | Other
Services | About Kaii | Contact
All rights reserved
Copyright © 2018 Kaii & Friends Music.net